At Rocky Ridge County Park, York, PA
**** Saturday, July 25 , 2020 ****
16.7k Trail Run (1 Loop) - Start @ 10:30 am
33.3k Trail Run (2 Loops) - Start @ 8:30 am
50K Trail Run ( 3 Loops) - Start @ 7:00 am
Wicking t-shirt if Register by July 10, 2020
NO T-SHIRT After July 10, 2020
NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
(packet pick up- 6:30 to 10:20 am)
On The Rocks COVID19 Policy – 6/22/2020
1) If you have a fever do not show up, I will deferred your registration for 2021
2) If you flew in a plane, been in contact with COVID 19, or have/ had COVID19 you must be quarantine for 14 days before the race date to be able to participate. I will deferred your registration for 2021
3) No Day Registration – Only Packet Pickup – Must wear a mask at packet pickup.
4) ONLY 2 Aid Station – 1st aid will be 5 to 6 miles, and 2nd aid will be when you start the 2nd, 3rd Loop (only for 33.4K, 50K runners). Aids will only have 8oz Bottle Waters and small Gatorade bottles, can soda, and small selection of prepackage snacks(P&B Crackers, chips, Gummy Bears or Sweetish fish, and/or maybe cookies)
5) 1 Drop bag per runner – It will be located when you start the next loop (Only for the 33.4K and 50K runners)
6) It is up to the runner to wear a face covering (buff or mask) – will not be required to race, but must be worn at least 6 feet away from all participates and/or volunteers
7) Volunteers will be wearing Face Mask if they are within 6 feet of an individual
8) Runners must follow social distancing (6 foot min with no mask)
9) Will be NO bib tag tear off this year, so final age groups will not be known until after 2 hours the 1st runner of each race crosses the finish line.
10) Awards will be mailed or pickup at the finish Line.
11) There will be no Running Feast after the race like before due to COVID 19.
12) Will be Hand Sanitizer at each aid and Finish Line – Bring you own if you do not want to touch the supplied hand sanitizer
13) There will be COVID19 Waiver that will have to be sign at packet pickup (bring your own pen).
14) This event/race is not responsible if you contract COVID19 – YOU ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
16.7k, 33.3k or 50K Race Course Surface Description:
Rocks, Little Rocks, Some Big Rocks, Some dirt with rocks, Rocks with dirt, gravel with rocks, rocks with little rocks, few tree roots, and some groomed to grassy trail sections.
16.7K, 33.3K or 50K Race Course Description:
The course is challenging with 4 1/2 climbs that average approx. 250 vertical ft. each which make each loop about 1350 feet. The 16.7K is one awesome loop of trails and hills. If you running the 33.3K run you get to do all again. The 50k you get to do it for the third time. Check out the web page for pictures.
Runners, hikers, or walkers are welcome but you must be able to complete their course with the following cut off times.
16.7K (10.39 miles) Race: Must be able complete the race in 5 hours (Average 28 mins/mile)
33.3K (20.78 miles) Race: 1st Loop 3.5 hours, Complete in 7 hours (Average 20.2 mins/mile)
50K (31.17 miles) Race: 1st Loop in 2.6 hours, 2nd loop in 5.4 hours (MUST START 3rd LOOP BY 12:30pm), and complete the 3rd loop in 8.5 hours (16.4 mins/mile)
There will be no exceptions for any participants for the 2nd loop cut off time on the 50K.
Warning: If you cannot run/hike on the road without tripping or stumbling this race is not for you. If you haven't done much trail-running, and are primarily a road-runner, this course will provide a very unique/difficult/breath taking experience.
Our Sponsors include: