1) Do not litter
2) Do not Damage any Park Property
3) Must Obey Park Rules & Regulations
4) No Ipods / MP3 Players –
It is dangerous on this course for yourself and other runners.
5) Never follow the runner in front of you.
They might be making a wrong turn or going the wrong way. Please, if the runner does go the wrong way or makes a wrong turn tell him. Thanks.
6) Always call out the side you are coming up on a slower runner.
This is so the runner knows you are coming and the runner being passed can move to the opposite side.
7) Pass where it is safe for you and the runner being passed.
8) If you know someone is on your heels let them pass.
The 5 seconds that this takes could save you and the other runner from having a major accident, which might decommission both runners for weeks or months.
9) Do not argue with the time Marshall at the aid stations if you do not make the cutoff time.
This is the requirements by the Parks so the race is over by 3:30pm.
10) If you do not make the time cutoff, you must come to the finish line to check in.
11) IF YOU DROP OUT OF THE RACE - PLEASE REPORT BACK TO THE FINISH LINE AND TELL THE TIMER YOU DROPPED. Thanks
12) Must Have Fun.